Privacy statement (plain language)
- MYData LLC, Inc. owns the ROWND platform.
- You own any data or information you directly provide via the ROWND platform.
- You decide who can access the data you’ve provided to ROWND.
- You may revoke access to or delete any data you’ve provided to ROWND.
- If you deny ROWND access to certain information, you may no longer be able to use the ROWND service for to technical reasons (e.g. if we can’t access your email or login info, we won’t be able to authorize your account).
- We collect and own certain observational data and/or information about you and your use of the ROWND platform, or your interest in it before you subscribe or begin using it.
- We do our best to collect this observational data in a way that does not allow us or any services we use to directly identify you, except when you give us explicit permission.
- Some of the observational data we collect may include IP addresses. This helps us protect both ourselves and you from various internet attacks. We aim to anonymize this data.
- When you input certain types of data (e.g. photos) we will–for legal reasons–temporarily collect additional, individually identifying information (e.g. your IP address, device identifier, operating system, browser, etc). We may use this information to run additional processing on the content (e.g. checking photos for known illegal content and reporting that data to applicable law enforcement if found).
- If we have no legal need to keep this more detailed identifying information or data, we will discard it.
- We will never sell your data (or our data about you) to a third-party.
- We will never sell insights about your data or behavioral profiles of you without your prior, informed consent.
- In the event that a government entity induces ROWND (via subpoena or other legal means) to provide access to data about you, we will endavour to deny such orders by all legal means available to us. ROWND believes in complete, individual data privacy, and government access is not excepted from that belief.
- The purpose of the ROWND platform is the protection and limited sharing of personal information. ROWND’s customers are generally other companies that leverage the ROWND platform to store and later access information about you. Although these third-parties have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, ROWND’s own terms and conditions state that data stored within ROWND may not be permanently stored elsewhere, thus defeating the purpose of ROWND. In the event that these third-parties do not abide by the terms of this agreement, ROWND shall not be liable for any breach of privacy that occurs as a result of a third-party’s misuse of your data.
- Changes to this policy will be communicated to all ROWND users before taking effect.
Last updated: 8 Nov 2020
MYData LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the ROWND mobile application/service/platform (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, social security number, account numbers, or other information (“Personal Information”). We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
“Observational” or “Log” Data
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, Operating system (OS), Computer device, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Cloudflare, Pendo, Zendesk or others that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, your location information and other statistics.
Please see the section regarding Location Information below regarding the use of your location information and your options.
We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at anytime, through your mobile device settings.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do Not Track Disclosure We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. T
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.